The full version can be accessed in an Éduc’alcool document – Alcohol Hangover.
A hangover is the direct result of the production of acetaldehyde. Acetaldehyde is the toxic substance that is produced by the liver when alcohol is metabolized.
Alcohol is a toxin to the human body and to reduce (not eliminate) the risk of alcohol poisoning we need to not drink in excess (aka drink within the Low Risk Drinking Guidelines)….it’s your best bet! As they say in this Quebec campaign “Moderation is always in good taste”.